Friday, December 2, 2011

Can I stay here while the basketball and the handball sections fall apart?

Thanks. Yankees Fan (Happy Holidays) subscribed me here.|||This section tends to fall apart at times too but, welcome aboard.





It's better during baseball season though. Thank goodness it starts earlier this year..





PS. This is the year the Twins finally beat the Yankees :)|||@twinstriped: You should see the basketball section. People are stalking each other, there's been a "war" between the Hockey and Basketball section, and there's idiots all over. It's never been that bad here.|||Of course you can!





HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETY!|||Kay baseball section.


I AM NOW A OREOS FAN


wait. I MEAN ORIOLES|||I'm an Indians fan, but it seems no one here ever wants to talk about them, so, I just stopped coming here.|||We can't stay here l:

It's too full.



EDIT: LOL guess we can. GO YANKSSS.|||Why not? Just as long as you dont troll

No comments:

Post a Comment