Friday, December 2, 2011

Can someone explain to me the full rules of handball? Im trying to get a college scholarship.?

I figure it should only take me a week or two I should have the game down enough to start making money winning tournaments. The ultimate goal is Im trying to get a handball scholarship by the start of next School year. Ive narrowed down two schools I am looking at as Yale and Harvard. What other schools have good handball programs? I will be 24 next year.|||Handball is simple and you'll pick it up in about 1 hour and be playing great within a day.





Harvard and Yale are part of the The National Assocaiation of Handball Players Association. The NAHPA Handball Scholarship is the Highest Schoolarship giving to the most elite players. These players have dedicated at least 2-3 months of their life to playing Handball on a national tournament level.





This means that there will some some major competition for this highly recongnized scholarship.





Good Luck.|||There are 2 rules to hand ball. Working your balls and your hand. Tell a college person you want a scholarship after saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment