Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How about that Handball from Luis Suarez of Uruguay that is insane that they still won, insane or what!!?

I was hoping Ghana would make it, but that handball had to take it all. Luis Suarez is probably a hero in Uruguay right now. WOW great game.|||it was the best game of football i have ever seen, tense right to the end, i hate people that say ghana were the better team, if they were the better team theyt would have won the game, gyan couldnt score in the br0thel, now that suarez is out for 1 match the biggest threat is forlan, their chance is just as good as any other teams to win the world cup, especially being the last south american team left, all of south america will be going for uruguay!!|||to be honest it depends on which team you are a fan of. I really wanted Ghana to win because they were the better team in my opinion and they deserved it. So if you look at the handball through Ghana's point of view they must be so pissed off that Suarez ruined the moment that would make their whole continent happy. But if you are on Uruguay's side the he probably is a hero because he did what he had to do to make sure that Ghana doesn't get a goal and he did get a red card because of that. Anyways I think that it was an exciting game and I definitely enjoyed it. But I really wish that Ghana had won instead of Uruguay.|||I'm sure the people of uruguay are split as well. I know if a player from my country cheated like Suarez, I'd be thoroughly ashamed of the team, especially if they won after cheating.|||yeah its rough on ghana but they got a penalty for the handball and missed it so they cant complain suarez will now miss the semi final so he is getn punished but yeah he's defo a hero in uruguay|||Uruguay are cheats, you get them in every World Cup.|||I like you, you don't cry like all the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment