Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I find indoor HANDBALL courts?

I live in Brooklyn and I am wondering if anyone knows where the indoor handball courts are located. I've heard from people that there are indoor courts in Queens but I do not know the location of it. Can anybody provide me with an address to any indoor handball courts? More than one address would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.|||Brooklyn: Kelly Park (they claim all good players)





Lincoln Terrace Park (home of the 2002 City Champ)





Greenwood Park (F. Hamilton %26amp; East 5th)





Corner of 4th Ave. %26amp; 4th St. (they claim very good players)





People's Park (West, 4 handball courts; they claim best of the best)





Fort Hamilton Park (8 handball Courts)





Marine Park (Stuart St. off Ave U)





McDonald Park (Ave S Park)





Midwood Field, on Ave J, near Murrow





Sethlow Park





Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn in 52 Park|||Go to this website and scroll down to New York, then go to Brooklyn.|||just go to germany man there beautiful courts|||handballplaces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment