Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How would I go about purchasing a ticket to the Flensburg vs. Zagreb Euro handball championships on March 16?

I am going to travel to Flensburg to watch the match between Flensburg and Zagreb which will be on March 16th, 2008. I wanted to know if I can go to a website or if it is just easier to show up to the venue on the day. I would really not like it to be sold it if I go all the way and then the tickets are sold out.|||Go to the website of the arena or venue that is holing the event. Most places will have a section to purchase tickets to their upcoming events or a link to a place where you can. You might also try calling them if you find their website navigation difficult.|||google it





go to





www.ticketmaster.ca|||i heard that match will be great, go to ticketmaster .ca|||www.handball.com

No comments:

Post a Comment