Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What the hell is handball and why does it get its own category in Yahoo Answers?

Seriously... look at the handball category... THERE ARE 4 QUESTIONS ABOUT IT OPEN...





How does this get its own category but the most participated sport in the USA, Bowling, does not??|||I agree. I was pretty convinced that it was just a call in soccer when you touch the ball with your forearm. I think they just made it a category to confuse us. Oh, and by the way, I completely support that bowling gets its own forum. We can replace handball with bowling. Okay, I guess it's all set.|||I can't believe they have a section for handball when they don't even have a section for gymnastics!|||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handball|||it is a game played indoors at a gym. usually for the better healed people. kinda like tennis with your hand.|||It's a mixture between soccer and football... IT'S SOOOO FUN!!!!|||About 18 years ago, the United States women's handball team came to our school to inform people about the sport. It has been an Olympic sport since the 1930's. If I recall correctly, it's played on a court similar to a basketball court. They can pass, dribble (no more than 3 times) what looks like a small soccer ball to try to score goals. According to the US team, it is one of the most highly attended sports in the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment