Thursday, November 24, 2011

What would be the best steroid for the sport Handball?

I am a regular handball player. NOT TEAM HANDBALL!!! It's played against 1,3, or 4 walls and you are constantly slapping a small blue ball. I don't use any steroids, but I was wondering what would be the best for this sport?|||You might want to stay away from steroids. Slapping all those little blue balls around with big muscles could cause damage. You might want to consider lotion, soft music, and candle light.|||gay|||I would refrain from the heavy mass gainers and stick with a fairly light cycle. I would use 250mg of Sustanon 250 and 200mg of Deca-Durabolin a WEEK for 10 weeks. There's more to this, but that's the foundation of the cycle I would use. BUT THERE'S MORE TO IT. So don't go buying these two ingredients thinking that's all you need.


Yes, a little on the light side, but was very effective when I had an occupation that required constant moving all day. It was definitely beneficial to avoid gaining too much mass and kept me light on my feet.


Keep in mind, that the 'legal steroids' you see in ads are not real steroids, regardless of the similarities of names. Real steroids are not legal without a prescription.|||Winnstrol cuts you up like a race horse you need steroids for handball. Oh yea shoot it up dont take the pill it works faster.|||The ones athletes use?..|||The same kind the wrestlers use.





But, I dont think you should take them. Its a major turn off for girls like me.|||if you start using steroids, you'll soon have a pair of little blue balls yourself. They actual;ly cause shrinking of the testicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment