Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is there a directory of local handball courts?

I travel a lot, and I'm always trying to find a local handball court to play a game after a long day. Although handball courts are a dime-a-dozen, there does not seem to be a listing of handball courts available to help me find a place to play handball in various cities across the U. S. It would be nice to find local handball courts all in one place. Does anyone know where I can find a local handball court list?|||Try a website called Places to Play Handball. They have a comprehensive listing of local handball courts throughout the United States and around the world. It's a directory by handball players for handball players. You can even add your own favorite local place to play handball. I've used it many times to find a local handball court in every state.|||Try your local phone book.Or


Yellow pages.com


white pages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment