Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are there different techniques to cut the ball in Handball?

I'm a decent player but I don't know how to cut the ball. Anyone have any advice on how it's done? And if there are, the different ways to cut the ball in Handball.|||There's pretty much the standard over- or under-hand approaches. I'm guessing you're already familiar with them; ask your experienced teammates, I guess, if you see things you can't replicate.|||i like James B's answer. team handball rox! cept when you take one w/ the ball....|||hit it with your wrist|||Wow, you just brought me back in time when I used to play handball. I love that game.


The trick is to get the ball to GLIDE off your fingertips from different positions.|||there are but i don't know what they are sorry. i hate handball, it's boring and dumb. and i don't see why they are replacing softball and baseball with a stupid game like handball.|||Play Team Handball and you don't have to hit the ball off the wall, you can throw the ball into a goal. This is the greatest Olympic sport. Good luck.|||you lonely sonufabotch|||cut the ball with knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment