Saturday, November 19, 2011

How is handball a category and ultimate frisbee isn't?

The only time I've heard of handball is when I played it in gym in middle school. I play Ultimate Frisbee and I think it's more popular than handball.|||I can tell you one main reason is the fact that Handball is an Olympic sport. I am a Disc Golf player and feel the same way about not having a Disc Golf Category. For Yahoo Answers I'm guessing they are going with what is more popular world wide rather than just say what is more popular in US. At least that is the only reason I can think for not having certain categories like Ultimate and Disc Golf (Maybe they could do a Disc Sport Category lol).|||Frisbee is for weenies. Handball is for men.|||ultimate frisbee is one of the best sports out there, and ya ive only played hand ball when i was in like 7th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment