Saturday, November 19, 2011

How old were you when you played your first game of handball?

someone answered one of my questions and said there were no questions in the handball section..here's one!|||What's handball? lol


And it has its own section? Hey, look, I found the out-door from P%26amp;S! You showed me the way! lol|||i was 3 or 4, i had older sisters who taught me and i was pretty good through-out elementry school and now im in 8th and dont really play it anymore! but sometimes i wish i did!|||Not till i was 21. Now I play 3 days per week. It's my favourite. I played raquetball since I was 10.|||10 with a tennis ball One wall... a bricki house|||Junior high school... grade 7 about age 12...


long time ago... handball kind of lost its appeal when racquetball took off.





Peace|||in the womb|||About 10 years old|||Real game i was 24, havent stopped since, i play weekly. My class was introduced to the game in grade school in gym when i was 12, but i wouldnt count that as really playing...|||i was about 82 years old|||when i was twelve. i fell in love with it. i mean u get better, and then u wanna be better and better- but the sad thing is u could almost never be the best O.o|||95.|||7 or 8|||7 years|||9 when I first saw Kathy Ireland|||I was about 12 years old and I quit at the age of 18. Now i'm 22 and wondering why on earth i didn't continue playing.|||i'm 20 and i still haven't|||elementary school..


hmm..about 7|||as long as i can remeber|||i think i was 12 or so...it was a fun game too|||lol handball

No comments:

Post a Comment